Thursday, October 4, 2012

As of late.








1. Sewing class got a little crazy.  Taking measurements was taken to a whole new level when our teacher made us change into tights and leotards.. welcome to college sewing. Of course we had to act like ballerinas.

2. Kilee and Tessa danced at the Mr. USU pageant and they did an amazing job. I love watching dance. Definitely should have been a dancer..

3. Once again I tried to like tea (peach tea this time), and once again I hated it.  I don't know why I always try, but I do.  It just seems so fitting for an art student to be drinking a tea with fancy fruits floating around in it.  I just have to face the fact I have the taste buds of an eight year old.

4.  Halloween shopping already.  Favorite. Holiday. EVER.

5.  Shoulder cramp at Chili's with the roommates. If you thought a shoulder cramp was impossible, I am living proof that it is indeed very, very possible.  Oh, and that blue tint on the top of my hair, that was from the homecoming chalk dance from the night before.. Got lots of stares.

No comments:

Post a Comment