Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lake Powell

















My love for lakes grows every time I go to Lake Powell.  It's actually fun when the lake doesn't feel like an ice bath and my lips don't turn purple every I wakeboard.  It was a very fun trip filled with lots of family -- even the great grandparents made the trip. We did the obvious lake activities like tube, surf, wakeboard, slide off the house boat slide, and we did the non obvious activities like family bingo and karaoke nights. Karaoke was by far my favorite.  That night preciously ended with my great grandparents slow dancing to my grandma's favorite song.  Time stood still. It was an amazing moment and overall it was a great trip.  I had over 3,000 pictures total to pick and choose from.  It's so hard to narrow everything down, but I tried my best!

Oh, and, there will be a shop giveaway coming soon. Stay tuned to see what the freebie is going to be.

1 comment:

  1. definitely relate to 3,000 pictures. love the one of you two surfing so much!

    ReplyDelete