Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving












Thanksgiving at my Great Grandparents cabin in a town where there is no cell service and if you want milk you're going to have to travel at least 45 minutes for that glass.  It's such a nice getaway, but being out of contact with the boyfriend even for a weekend can be a little tough, since communication is all we really have. The weekend was spent doing puzzles, playing games and hanging out with the family in a yellow car called "The Thing".  The Thing has a heater my grandpa put in that consists of a part from sort of machine.  That civil engineer grandpa, there is no challenge for him.  I love the vintage details at my grandparents cabin.  It feels like home since my family was going here since before I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment