Monday, August 27, 2012

New Orleans Diary








A planned four day trip that turned into seven!  Man by the end of it my outfits were gettin pretty desperate.  All was worth it though, of course! Getting to see Ty an extra week.. {and when I say week I am talking in Long Distance Time, so that week is equal to at least three} is the best thing that could ever happen.  That being my fifth time in New Orleans, people now might mistake me for a local.  I know the street names, the good streets that don't feel like the white roller coaster at Lagoon, the good places to eat, and where all the attractions are.  Yeah, I'm pretty impressed with myself that all that only took five visits.

We arrived in New Orleans, helped move Ty into his new house, ate lots of good food, ate even more Pink Berry, went to the zoo, rode in some street cars, visited the lovely Cafe Du Monde, and celebrated our 3 1/2 year anniversary because we could.  More New Orleans posts will follow, since it is virtually impossible to fit it all into one.  Oh, and yes, that is a coconut chair in the sixth picture down.  I am obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment