Monday, January 9, 2012

Pure Bliss

"Hey, everybody wants a short cut in life. My guide book is very simple.

You wanna lose weight? Stop eating, fatty.
You wanna make money? Work your ass off, lazy.
You wanna be happy? Find someone you like and never let him go.
Or her if you're into that kinda of...creepy shit."
                                                                      --Friends With Benefits

Life really is simple.  People complicate it way too much and make it too difficult. This is one of my favorite quotes because it tells it how it is.  You want something? Then do something about it.  

I am so happy with how my life is now, but I know how I can be the happiest.  That won't be for a few more years though. So until then, I need to figure out what's best for me and how I'm going to make the time pass enjoyably.  But when do you draw the line?  When do you step away and say enough is enough?  At what point to you sacrifice some things, to have the potentially greater things when there is no guarantee? When do you step away from all you've ever known and step into the real world, which is something completely new? How can you be sure you won't regret?

I'm getting closer to knowing what I want in life, and I knowing what makes me truly happy.

Even though my life isn't too complicated, I am ready for it to be completely simplified.  Black and white.  I am ready to not just get through days, but to fully enjoy them.  I am starting to realize how to make that possible.

This year could be the year I actually do something about it.

I think I'm ready to simplify my life. 

But of course I will wait this one out and make sure I'm making the right decision.  I can't help but think that doing this will help my happiness years down the road, also.  It's a big decision coming up, and a lot will influence it here on out. I love my life now, but I am starting to realize some things.  I am ready to not just get through days, but to fully enjoy them.  I figuring out how to make that possible.

boyfriend.family.creativity.pink.accessories.girly&fabulousthings.thinnedoutlegs.handsonprojects.change&newideas.highheels.glamour.thefeelingofhome.paintingmynails.perfectteeth.relaxingdowntimes&yetstayingbusy.cream.makingtheperfectgift.oldwood.cuteoutfits.peoplewhomakemelaugh.flowers.textures.goodhairdays.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment